Terms & Conditions
Our Terms & Conditions apply to any visitor to Nchila Wildlife Reserve. Please take the time to read through them carefully and get in touch via our contact page should you have any questions.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Bookings may only be confirmed with a 50% deposit of the Daily Rate quoted.
- A 30% securing deposit is required on all trophy fees 90 days prior to the hunt.
- Cancellations forfeit deposit.
- Trophies will only be shipped once payment has been received in full.
- Any animal shot and wounded will be charged at the quoted trophy rate.
- Animals shot for bait will be charged to client’s account.
- Please ensure firearms are transported in durable protective cases to avoid potential damage. Please also ensure possession of adequate supplies of ammunition for the entire hunt.
- Hunting with Nchila is from the ground and walking, never from a vehicle. It is illegal in Zambia to shoot from the back of a vehicle unless the client is disabled. A Disability Permit is obtainable should this be required.
- A Client Information Form and Release of Liability Form will be provided which clients must sign upon booking.
NB: Terms & Conditions are subject to change. Please check this page before your visit.